If you don't have PERL scripts installation experience, please stick to the installation sequence below. Alternatively, you can order the script packed with my full installation service and save $5.
- 1sp.cgi - the script itself. There is nothing to configure inside.
- submit_navigator.cgi - accompanying script that creates the top panel. There is nothing to configure inside.
- 1logviewpro.cgi - utility script that shows the submission logs.
- submitprosubs.cgi - service subroutines for the script. There is nothing to configure inside.
- submitprovars.txt - the configuration file. Updating it with your own data is the first thing to do before Submit All Pro will be used. You need to configure several positions: path/name for your log file, path/name for your template file, script URL, accompanying script URL; mail program settings (UNIX only, for NT put # before $mailprog line); your name to be shown in e-mails sent; your reply address. When configuring your script, please follow the comments inside the text file.
- template.htm - template HTML file that is used for the submission form. You may need to edit it as per your site layout.
- engines_pro.txt - search engines settings file. Please don't touch anything.
- greeting_submit.txt - text file, containing e-mail greeting message to everybody who submitted. Please edit it accordingly.
- submit.gif - graphic file for the submission form layout.
- readme.htm - file with these instructions
If you are still experience troubles installing the script, please contact me or order my full installation service.